Cyber Security Engineer
Global $Billion BPO based in Fort Belvoir, VA with Short Deployment to Afghanistan is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer. Salary: Up to $175K.
Cyber Security Engineer will protect organizational data through Cyber risk analysis, the implementation of enterprise security solutions, and continuous enhancement of protection profiles. Perform operations of firewall, intrusion detection, and virtual private network (VPN) technologies. Perform security analysis of network design and all endpoints. Work as a key part of a multi-disciplinary technology team. Must have working and technical knowledge of Dari and Pashto.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional Cyber security engineer role
- Experience with using the fundamentals of network routing and switching
- Experience with conducting Web application penetration testing and implementing PKI components in a network and application
- Experience with producing configuration records throughout the lifecycle of an asset
- Experience with data-at-rest encryption, certificate validation, IDS/IPS, firewalls, SEIMs and log management, syslog analysis, and HTTP and TCP/IP analysis
- Experience with vulnerability assessments, including cross-site scripting, SQL injection, cross-site request forgery, HTTP response splintering, the OWASP Top 10, and the SANS Top 25 and conducting Certification and Accreditation of at least two production systems
- TS/SCI -BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering, or Physics -CompTIA Security+ or CISSP Certification.
Job listing provided by Global Professional Search