Global Nonprofit Focused on Private-Public Partnerships based in Eastern Europe (location flexible) is looking for Regional Coordinator. $50-$60 per hour.
The Regional Coordinator will manage specific programs being implemented in the Southeast Asia region, including business development and program design, as well as leading in all aspects of program management and impact reporting. Experience working with cross-cultural teams and/or skills-based volunteer programs and experience working and living in Eastern and Central Europe is a must. Fluency in one or more of the local languages is a must.
The Regional Coordinator is responsible for supporting the implementation of programs. Key responsibilities include:
- Support senior staff in managing key client relationships
- Draft significant elements of program work plans, required reports (program and financial), and key correspondence sent to clients
- Manage programs, including local travel arrangements and logistical support, virtual pre-work development and facilitation, travel to project cities for program preparation and implementation, and reporting on program impact
- Identify and select potential clients and develop Scopes of Work for the programs that are aligned with specific areas of intervention identified by organization.
- Manage day-to-day program and operations so that they are on time, on budget, meet stakeholder needs and deliverable targets, and are responsive to the client and stakeholder’s needs
- Capture and share success stories and lessons learned that strengthen organization’s existing and planned programs with organizations, partners, and stakeholders through social media and other avenues as appropriate.
- Recruit and onboard local staff in program locations
- Participate in weekly preparation phone calls with corporate team(s)
- Coordinate Welcome and Final Events with local staff for teams and local client firms/organizations
- Correspond with Global headquarters’ program staff and field staff and other stakeholders to assure satisfaction on the part of the teams and corporate partners
- Monitor and advise on security arrangements for teams when they are on assignment
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Experience working with cross cultural teams and/or skills-based volunteer programs
- Ability to multi-task and manage diverse tasks simultaneously
- Flexible and able to work in a team as well as individually with limited supervision
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to develop scopes of work with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in virtual and in-person presentation skills
- Knowledge of one or more critical topics in global development (i.e. health, gender empowerment, WASH, access to nutrition, livelihood)
- Experience working with local governments, as well as international NGOs and community organizations in various sectors in the region
- Experience working with global business corporations
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel for assignment, scoping and launch events
Job listing provided by Global Professional Search